Have you thought about becoming a Business Coach? Are you passionate about helping people achieve greater success?
Then we would like to talk to you!
We do things a little bit different here at ActionCOACH Northwest when it comes to our hiring process. We want to know what makes you passionate about helping businesses succeed! This is a full time position!
At ActionCOACH Northwest, our Points of Culture are Consistency, Ownership, Abundance, Congruency, and Honor. As a member of the ActionCOACH team, you will be part of building something great....not just for the business community we serve, but for yourself as well.
So, what would you be doing as a Business Coach?
Your main function is...
Coaching of Clients - One to One coaching, Group coaching, and conducting educational programs. You will help business owners learn to better leverage their time, money, mindset, and team members to create a business and lifestyle they have always dreamed of. Most importantly, help them to make the needed changes in themselves and their business.
Other Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in ongoing coach training and education as deemed appropriate.
- Networking – Attend various networking events, identify and foster potential Strategic Partner relationships, and identify and qualify potential client leads. Follow up with all potential leads.
- Development of Strategic Partnerships – Identify and qualify potential Strategic Partners (e.g. Attorneys, Bankers, CPAs, Financial Planners, etc.), and build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Strategic Partner Relations – Maintain consistent touches with Strategic Partners on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis as needed. Develop and maintain a consistent, formalized referral process.
- Various other marketing and sales activities
- Client Retention – Identify client needs. Make certain all clients feel appreciated and cared for. Recognition of client milestones, events, annual client gifts, C & E’s, etc. Most of all, help them to achieve the results they desire.
- Presenting – Offer and conduct educational seminars and training to clients, prospective clients, and Strategic Partners.
- Successful completion of the ActionCOACH coach certification training. (Paid for by us and conducted either at the ActionCOACH Global Headquarters in Las Vegas, NV or virtually)
- Successful completion of both pre and post coach certification training. (Paid for by us)
(1 of the following 3)
- 4 year degree in business or 5 years of experience in a related field
- 7 years business management experience
- Minimum of 3 years business ownership
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $3,000.00 per month